[AccessD] printing labels

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Sun Jul 6 00:11:33 CDT 2003

Accesd gurus,

Is there a way to program MS Access 97 to "skip labels"? For example if I have 3x4 continuous feed labels and I print 2 pages. The first page is full with let's say 4 labels and the second page only prints 2 labels leaving 2 free labels on that second page. If I want to print a new set of labels and use part of the second page is that possible to determine and program in MS Access so that it starts printing from the 3rd label position and then move on to the next records?

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services