[AccessD] How do I answer this?

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Sun Jul 6 04:26:53 CDT 2003

I supose he's refering to Access pages.
I once took a look at it, but found it unadequat for real development.
I'ts more something like a regular user thing.

But maybe you customer is nog high demanding or maybe he just want a simple
thing on-line.

In either way, I'm pretty convinced all Access Developers should learn some
basic ASP/ASP.NET programming to get some reports/data input on the web.
In the process to share data with customers, this is the only on-line
solution.

Erwin