[AccessD] A2K: Go to Record on Subform

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 02:08:48 CDT 2003

Hi Andy
Life is great (Except when I have to work on Access stuff)
It kinda works
When I click for first time to go to next rec All is OK.
Then click Second time - nothing happens
Then click third time it goes to 2nd Rec.
Then click third time it goes to Rec 3
The every click thereafter goes between rec 2 and rec 3??
Buggered if I know

Any other suggestions gratefully appreciated

Darren