[AccessD] OT W2K Help!!!!!!

Mon Jul 7 16:25:24 CDT 2003

Try these links. Might just have a solution for you.

http://www.experts-exchange.com/CXO/Security/Win_Security/Q_20640686.html

http://is-it-true.org/nt/atips/atips262.shtml

http://www.ntsecurity.net/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=9527

http://www.jsifaq.com/subd/tip1900/rh1984.htm

http://www.jsifaq.com/subb/tip0500/rh0554.htm

http://www.jsifaq.com/subd/tip1800/rh1864.htm

or this one which looks stunningly simple, but requires that you have a
functioning machine which can access the dead one via a LAN...

http://www.jsifaq.com/suba/tip0100/rh0199.htm

Lambert