[AccessD] How do I answer this?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 7 16:57:16 CDT 2003

The easiest way to learn hands on  ASP.Net  is to use the MS WebMatrix
wizard.
at http://www.asp.net
There should be several books on this.
There is is also ASP for dummies that walks you through a series of ASP
and Access databases
There are free sites  for ASP learning like www.brinkster.com ASP.net
priveleges are $10 a month
I learned using Genericdb ASP wizards
http://www.genericdb.com
There was a site http://www.asptoday.com that had hundreds of working
ASP samples and papers
cost $70 a year. It was owned by WROX press so I don't know what
happened to it.
Learn the fundamentals of ASP before jumping into ASP.net, otherwise you
may need a lot of handholding on the little obvious problems.