[AccessD] weird query def

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Jul 8 13:40:00 CDT 2003

Okay, just posted to this, but I was definitely behind on my reading.  Just
an FYI, you can still open the query, and use the function, from another
database, without setting references to anything special.  Just use
automation.  I would think Automation allows for the QueryDef Fields
collection too.

Just another option for ya!

Drew