[AccessD] OT W2K Help!!!!!!

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Jul 8 15:28:55 CDT 2003

Just read the article, if you have booted to DOS, just do this step:

Create a "fake" Winnt\System32 folder structure on the drive that is
suspected as being assigned the original boot partition drive letter, and
then expand and copy the Userinit.exe file from the Windows 2000 CD-ROM into
the Winnt\System32 folder on that drive.

Drew