[AccessD] Acc97: File Record Locking Count Exceeded error

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Tue Jul 8 16:16:05 CDT 2003

Thanks Jim,

I will look into the UseTransactions property on the
queries. That's something I hadn't thought of doing.
Sounds like there will be a performance increase involved?

Nothing has changed on the machine that I am aware of. No
work has been done on it recently. It's a computer that is
used mainly for printing of bills and this once weekly
procedure. It isn't someones desktop machine, and no one
but myself and the two people who handle the bills and
weekly process have access to it.

I've re-started the process on a third machine, this time
on a vacationing managers desk, and it seems to be running
much faster. Its still to be seen if it will crash or not.

Thanks for the help.

Ron