[AccessD] Importing multiple supplier price books

Hale, Jim jim.hale at fleetpride.com
Wed Jul 9 13:01:16 CDT 2003

We do it the same way.
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: Porter, Mark [mailto:MPorter at acsalaska.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 12:27 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Importing multiple supplier price books

You may have to create an import routine for each individual supplier.

When I encounter situations like this, I have a seperate import routine for
each data source to a temp table specifically for that source, then I move
from the temp table to the main data table and groom the data to a common
format at that stage.

I have not used this method for more than 5 data sources though.

Mark