[AccessD] Clock Control

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 9 14:42:28 CDT 2003

Here is one digital clock I use; can display multiple time zone and utc,
you will have to set up your own event on the timer. from Pedro Gil. I
use to keep track of world wide golf tournaments. Especially when I can
never remember the date time in Australia.

http://www.geocities.com/pmpg98_pt/CodeExamples.html
Clock from around the world.
 I have a talking clock lying around somewhere uses an access to web
service, if you need a vocal alarm.