[AccessD]ComboBox Values

Henry Simpson hsimpson88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 00:43:16 CDT 2003

Jurgen Welz once showed me how to do this.  If you use a callback to fill
the combo from an array you fill with GetRows from a recordset or by some
other means, you can determine the highlighted item.  In the call back
function posted here, the debug print yeilds the index of the item that can
be used to return the data highlighted.  mlngI was a form module level
variable that held the number of elements in the array and marDocNames was a
two dimensional array of data.

Function Documents(fld As Control, ID As Variant, Row As Long, Col As Long,
Code As Variant) _
  As Variant
'Callback function for filling list/combo from array
    Dim ReturnVal As Variant
    Static lng As Long

    ReturnVal = Null
    Select Case Code