[AccessD] On Click Problems

handyman at actcom.co.il handyman at actcom.co.il
Thu Jul 10 12:22:06 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I have 2 different database, Access 2000, that work fine on my computer,
under Windows2000.  One database I am trying to run on a computer with
Windows Xp, and the other is being run on a computer also with
Windows2000.  They are both producing the following error when I attempt to
click on a button from a switchboard:

The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced
the following error: A problem occurred while communicating with the OLE
server or Activex control.

The On click event attempts to open a form.  I put a breakpoint in the on
click event, but it never hits the openform call.  I checked the
references, and they are all in order.  Can anyone point me to my problem?

Thanks,
Gershon