[AccessD] Resource Scheduling Applications

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jul 11 08:33:56 CDT 2003

Jeff,

Does your organization use Outlook?  I've seen conference rooms set up as
people - Then when someone sets up a meeting they invite the conference
room.  The conference room account can have it's options set to
automatically accept all meetings.  That way, it's first come first serve.
Or, a real person can be designated as the keeper of the conference room
schedules.

Perhaps this would work with a different type of email system also.

HTH,
Dan Waters