[AccessD] Access to SQL Server - no changes

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Jul 11 10:18:30 CDT 2003

Virginia,

How do you have the connections set up?  You may have read-only
connections, or read-only cursors, or several other things that restrict
the data to read-only.  The error message seems unusual unless either
you or the other user is using table locks instead of record locks.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave