[AccessD] Function User Log error

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Fri Jul 11 11:38:56 CDT 2003

Sorry for being unclear.
The users all have the same rights to the folders. And the tblUsers is in the
Back end. Using Access 2000 on Win2k computers and servers.
The "security" is not "Access" but is based on a table in the BE that holds
the user login and a user group.  The forms then open based on another
function called fcnFormOpen, hiding data entry forms from Read only users.

Still haven't been able to figure it out.

TIA,
Nancy