[AccessD] XP No Time on Report - more...

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Fri Jul 11 14:13:49 CDT 2003

Donna

Since this only appears to be an output problem, there is most likely a
formatting applied. It could be at the table, query or report level.
Alternatively, perhaps the data is right-justified and the field is too
small to print more than the amount that contains the time, so the rest
appears to be truncated.

Regards,
Bob Gajewski