[AccessD] Using Calender Pop-up (Date-selector) from ADH

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Jul 15 15:35:51 CDT 2003

Drew, right now I use an Access app for scheduling, but also duplicate a task list in Outlook because I love the calendar layout. Do you think your MiniCalendar could reproduce that in my Access app? All I really want is to print tasks on the appropriate day and print out a "calendar" page. It's a nuisance to have to use both and I just haven't made the time to take a hand at doing it myself in Access.

Susan H.

  I have a form based calendar called the MiniCalendar.  The last complete version was built in Access 97.  I used to have it on my website, but I have yet to have any time to put it back on my new site.  If you want, I can email you a copy off list.  (dwutka at marlow.com).  It's free to use, and distribute, though the 'word doc' instructions were written for version 2 (latest version is 3), so it's a little off, but the MiniCalendar is pretty easy to use.

  I am still working on Version 4, which is going to be for 2000 and up only (ran into a few walls in 97 for features that I want incorporated).

  Anyhow, just give a holler if you want a copy of that or not.

  Drew