[AccessD] Open Dialog box

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 10:04:22 CDT 2003

Paul:

I use the open file dialog box all the time.  It's very convenient.

I have a small partially developed app which I can send you off line but
it's about 850-900K zipped (FE & BE). Can you take such an attachment?  The
app calls the Open File Dialog Box so you can crib out exactly what you
need.  It's set to default to .xls file type but you can see where that is
and change it to MDB or whatever.

You can contact me offline at bchacc at san.rr.com

Best,

Rocky Smolin