[AccessD] ADO question: VB FE to SS7

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jul 16 11:01:02 CDT 2003

I agree too, I was just saying it wouldn't matter much either way.  Ideally
you want to connect and release, but the issues going either way are pretty
level.

I have run into situations where keeping a persistant connection is an
absolute must, and I have had the opposite too.  This situation didn't seem
to really matter either way, but you're right, the preferred method would be
to release what you are not using.

Drew