[AccessD] OT: Outlook questions

jcolby at colbyconsulting.com jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 16 18:32:16 CDT 2003

Yes, it can be compacted.  you have to:

1) Right click on the very top level folder ("Outlook today" on my machine).
That will open a right click menu.
2) Click "Properties" which will open a dialog form.
3) Click the Advanced button
4) Click "Compact now"
5) Wait 4 or 5 hours if the file is very large.

HTH

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com