[AccessD] OT: email

jcolby at colbyconsulting.com jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 17 09:24:40 CDT 2003

And if that were the case, why are the addresses all things like
9Phm63EJkq at exgon.com, quintinag_meyerqw at majorisp.net etc.

All I can tell you is that I am now getting large numbers of very real spam
that show in the analysis that they were discovered and labeled as spam
because they are on my blacklist.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com