[AccessD] Autoexec Code?

Greg S weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:59:41 CDT 2003

BIG sigh.

Lambert;

It's not that I 'really' hate macros...they do work.  And sometimes it's the
only way to get some things done (they can be quick to use and make up,
which is a +...).  I guess I should've asked directly if there were a better
way to do what I wanted than through a macro.  I'm not into Macro
Bashing...<vbg>...

The 'opening a form to open another form' isn't really an issue since that
first form ALWAYS opens anyway.  And rephrase my one comment to say "is
there a different way to do this"...

Sorry about trampling macros...;)

And thanks for the info --- Jim and Lambert

Greg