[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Jul 18 12:42:54 CDT 2003

>So if I name the key "RedemptionCDO.mde"...
Charlotte,

You have to use Value Name under RefLibpaths key as

RedemptionCDO.mde

and Value Date for this Value Name as

<YourDrive>:\<YourRedemptionCDOFolderPath>\

It should work then but ONLY WHEN the reference IS BROKEN. If the reference
isn't broken it isn't used.

If you use RefLibpaths from custom profiles make sure they are defined
correctly...

HTH,
Shamil