[AccessD] OT: Outlook questions

John Ruff papparuff at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 19:02:24 CDT 2003

If you are using Outlook 2000 or 2002, Microsoft has a free download for
backing up your .pst file.  You can check it out at:
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2002/pfbackup.aspx

Also, instead of going thru and deleting emails, use the Archive function in
Outlook.  Go to Help and search Archive.

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307.2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3