[AccessD] No Office 2003 ODE (Office Developer Edition)?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 20 13:05:48 CDT 2003

If these sites are correct you may  need to purchase a couple of
additional products

I have heard it might be packaged with VS.NET,
Access 2003 Developer Extensions Overview
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/editions/accessdav.asp

Visual Studio Tools for Office Beta

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9e0b1b7c-4ab5-40d2-b4d9-5817ab0bc1e5&DisplayLang=en

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP

Visual Studio .NET 2003
Microsoft Office System Beta 2 Kit 2003
The following software is required to install Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET Tools for Office Beta on a development computer:
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), installed with Microsoft
Windows XP or Microsoft Windows 2000 (optional, but required by some of
the sample Office solutions).

Visual Studio .NET 2003.

The Visual Basic .NET language and/or the Visual C# .NET language,
installed with Visual Studio .NET 2003.

The MSDN Library installed during Visual Studio .NET Setup, or during an
update using Add or Remove Programs (required for installing the Help
content).

Microsoft Office 2003, Beta edition.

Office 2003 Beta edition primary interop assemblies, installed with the
Complete installation option during Office setup.

Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE) installed from the Office
2003 beta edition installation media (optional, but required by some of
the sample Office solutions).

Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.6, Service Pack 2 (optional,
but required by some of the sample Office solutions). Later Service
Packs will not work with some of the samples. You can download MDAC 2.6
SP2 Refresh from the MSDN Data Access Technologies Web page.