[AccessD] Autoexec Code?

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:43:13 CDT 2003

Hi Don,

Funny how my mind can remember useless triva yet can't always remember where
the car keys are.

>>I was admiring the spelling of your last name, is it pronounced Chaos?
_d <<<

Technically, my name is pronounced CHOS. Like the "CH" from the word chair
with the "OSE" from close (as in close to the edge, NOT close the door) WHEW
!

I often have described it as just a silent K pronunciation though - JOS. My
brothers buddies all call him KAY-JOS

It's a Norwegian name and the KJ is a CH sound.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com

>From: "Don Elliker" <delliker at hotmail.com>
>To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
>Subject: RE: [AccessD] Autoexec Code?
>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:23:38 -0400
Gary,

You have too much time on your hands, or you really have GOT to quit that CD
club.

I was admiring the spelling of your last name, is it pronounced Chaos?
_d

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker