[AccessD] Normal templates

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Jul 21 12:25:04 CDT 2003

Arthur,

I have always done it the alternative way; creating and saving a new
copy of my standard form/report.  It always works as expected, so why
mess with templates that may or may not work the way you are expecting.
Why try to learn something new when it is not going to save you any
work? <grin>

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency