FW: [AccessD] Lost Security

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 21 17:53:00 CDT 2003

Well should I post the site that has an MDW crack among some other
goodies such as decrypt and allow bypass. It has been out there for a
couple of years. Or should I pass along as an as needed basis. I believe
Garry Robinson is publishing a book on Access security in next couple of
months, that avoids some of these problems.
see his site www.vb123.com