[AccessD] Lost Security-Hacking

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Jul 22 00:15:31 CDT 2003

Let's assume that cracking the target is worth $10K US (actually pretty soon
$10K CDN will be worth more :-), but let's ignore currency and deficit
issues. I know two dozen hackers who would devote a week for such a score,
and none is older than 19. You wouldn't believe the cracks they have offered
me. I don't know whether they found them or whether they know crackers in
other countries who offered them the cracks free, but nothing is safe. Give
a 19-year-old geek a gorgeous hooker for a night and you'd be surprised what
he will offer you back.

A.