[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jul 23 12:51:10 CDT 2003

I've tested the macro repeatedly in XP and haven't had any errors.  It
compiles the application properly after fixing the reference with nary a
squawk.  The undocumented SysCmd never did.  Nice to see there has been
*some* improvement in 2002!  Does the macro work in A97 if you use just
compileallmodules instead of compile and save?

Charlotte Foust