[AccessD] Broken References in Runtime AXP

Marcus, Scott (GEAE, Contractor) scott.marcus at ae.ge.com
Wed Jul 23 14:25:11 CDT 2003

Gustav,

Fixing the Ref's has always worked for me in Access97. AccessXP may be a
different beast all together. That's why I mentioned that I may be out of
line by jumping in the middle of the conversation. The Knowledgebase article
says that it is for Access97.

Are you saying that the SysCmd() is flaky in Access97? As I said before, it
has always worked for me no matter where I call it from (code, macro, or
debug window).

I wouldn't call this a bug. It's undocumented and therefore not supported.
How can something not supported and undocumented, being broken, be a bug?

Scott