[AccessD] Unique Table keeps dissapearing in ADP

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jul 24 11:19:05 CDT 2003

There is a bug in A2K that causes it to lose the unique table information
when you're in design mode. The workaround is to re-select it every time you
open the form in design mode. This assumes that your form's recordsource is
based on more than one table (i.e. a view or a sproc or merely a select
statement that uses at least two tables).

Should any of your tables have no PK, they will be read-only (from Access).

Arthur