[AccessD] Hiding Menubar on a Report

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jul 24 15:59:34 CDT 2003

You use the Open event of the report and use a DoCmd.ShowToolbar
"MyMenubar", acToolbarNo to turn off the menu in question.  Then in the
close event of the report you turn it back on using acToolbarYes.  At
the same time, you can use a similar statement to turn on and off a
toolbar or menubar associated specifically with that report if you have
one.

Charlotte Foust