[AccessD] Page numbers

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri Jul 25 06:09:41 CDT 2003

I think that under many circumstances, that this would be a perfect
solution.  But this client does want to be able to do previews and print to
PDF.  If they print for a project or enterprise, there could be hundreds of
contracts.  Therefore, hundreds of previews or entering a file name to save
the PDF to.

Thanks for all of your thoughts on this.

Bobby