[AccessD] OnFilter event (repeat) - NOW toolbar event?

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 28 20:21:59 CDT 2003

Selina,

That's pretty close..

The counter box in is a status bar panel and the continous form is a JIT
subform, so I can't directly refer to it.  As per charlotte's response I
can now get the count properly via a sub called through the on_current
event of the subform and directly update the stbar panel text.   I still
have a philosophical problem with using the on_current evet though as it
fires after many actions have been taken not just the toolbar filter.

So my problem has now become : is there a more appropriate event or
other way to set the count if and only if the filter has changed through
the user using the toolbar buttons?

Bruce