[AccessD] OT: ASP.Net editor

jcolby at colbyconsulting.com jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 28 20:34:03 CDT 2003

>I have not suffered the same problem as you with the inbuilt server though?

If you run the page, then close the resulting page and run it again you
don't get a message (from WM)?  Whenever I click the "start" button, a
dialog pops up asking me to "start a web application in the given virtual
directory" etc.  The FIRST time, it starts the server.  The second time, the
server is already started (and visible in the toolbar).  This dialog then
proceeds to tell me that it is already started.  Which begs the question why
the dialog opens to begin with (the second time).  How do I "run" the page?
Maybe the "start" command is the wrong thing to do?

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com