[AccessD] Net Time (was no-ip.com)

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jul 29 09:04:03 CDT 2003

I use NISTime32 to synch the server with an atomic clock and NET TIME to
synch the workstations to the server. As someone mentioned the machine
clocks aren't that far off that I have to update the server more than once a
day or so (I'm not in a nuclear power plant or anything). I use NET TIME to
keep all machines in synch with each other because then my network based
file comparison/synching is more accurate, etc. My machines are all in very
close synch my network may not be :o)

John B.

BTW My quick email to JC yesterday may have given the impression of such but
the Net Time server does not need to be a "server" it can be any NT OS based
machine on your network.