[AccessD]OT: C# was no-ip.com

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Jul 29 14:20:22 CDT 2003

Well, I supose we have different marketing profile at ms :-)

I usealy register as solution provider if have a choice and not a
developer...

I really do believe they are more focussing on Server 2003.
They have a serious problem with that. 60% of all (Windows) servers in
the world are still running NT4. There is a huge market for them. If
those servers are not upgraded no .Net will ever run... Apparently the
invested a lot of effort in the upgrade wizard from NT4 to 2003.
Upgrading from NT4 to W2K is a real pain in the a*s

Erwin