[AccessD]OT: C# was no-ip.com

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Jul 29 14:39:26 CDT 2003

Mark,

I doubt that it was even valid the first time it was said. <grin>  You
can find all kinds of examples where the technologically superior
product did not catch on in the market and lost out to a product of
inferior technology.  Betamax v. VHS is another example.  Technological
superiority by itself does not win the game.  It only gives you an edge
over your opponents.  But if you do not know how to exploit that edge,
then it is of no advantage to you.

Enough said on this seriously OT discussion.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave