[AccessD] OT Courses

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 03:03:33 CDT 2003

Folks

Anyone out there running a web based course administration system, database
driven using SQL Server or Access. Front end written in either PHP or any of
the .NET languages. We will have approx 2000 registrations per academic
year.

We are designing a fully automated training course registration system which
will be web based.

Was wondering whats out there before I begin reinventing the wheel.

System should be fully automatic capable of sending multiple emails on
course registration, automatic placing and removal of individuals from
waiting lists when courses are full etc Very little interaction with
administration staff i.e look overheads in terms of upkeep.

Martin