[AccessD] Field cannot be updated

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Wed Jun 4 10:49:56 CDT 2003

Hi All,
I have a form that I made minor changes to (no changes to the cbo) and
now when I go to make a selection in a combo box, I get the message
"Field cannot be Updated" I click on OK and the correct selection shows
up in the cbo and the correct value is saved to a table.  Tried deleting
and recreating the cbo and I get the same msg.  Nothing fancy, the cbo
is based on a table with autonumber PK and a text field contains a name.
Enabled property is set to Yes and Locked is set to No.
Any Ideas?
Ed

Edward P. Tesiny
New York State OASAS