[AccessD] Table Names in ComboBox

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Thu Jun 5 07:12:48 CDT 2003

Here's my sob story - someone accidentally overwrote a database that I didn't specifically backup to another location.  Our network people say that databases don't restore correctly from their backup - my bad!  Can't believe I didn't save my own backup - I usually do.

Anyway, I have done this before but can't remember how I did it.  I need to populate a combobox (listbox?) with the table names from another database.  The user then selects a table name from the list to import into the current database.

I apologize for asking for help with this, but I need to recreate the database structure ASAP and don't have time to play around.

I appreciate any input - thanks so much for your help.