[AccessD] A2K: Need Guru Help

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Jun 9 22:53:51 CDT 2003

Hello all AccessD Gurus (you know who you are :-))

I have been playing around with a drag and drop app within Access.
I am now at a stage I need one or two of the Gurus from the list to
look at the app and do it properly :-))
My code is rough as hell and the Drag and Drop stuff is all done with
smoke and mirrors.

So..Any of the list Gurus wanna have a look at it?

If I get any takers from the guru level and if something nice gets developed
I am more than happy to offer it as a 'list me too' if the contributing GURU/s are OK with that.

The zip file is about 600K

Over to the GURUS
Off line would be best to d.dick at uws.edu.au

Many thanks