[AccessD] ADO library version

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 11 18:15:09 CDT 2003

Charlotte,

This:

>> Why would you be using ADO 2.1 with Access XP?  The installed version

>> with XP is at least 2.5 or 2.6, if I remember correctly (I've got the

>> latest version installed, so I can't check).  Try changing to the
>> latest installed version of ADO and see if it makes a difference.
>>
>> Charlotte Foust

Reminded me.  I run AXP, every time I create a new db it sets by default
the ADO v2.1 library as the ADO reference.  I have to manually change it
to 2.6

Is there some way to make It default to the 2.6 library?

Tia
Bruce

P.s. isn't it wonderful how you get so used to a "feature" that you
don't even notice that you are working around it all the time?