[AccessD] Import Excel File Into Access XP

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Tue Jun 17 11:59:12 CDT 2003

I'm getting the Microsoft Error box when trying to utilize the import wizard for an Excel file into AXP.  It works fine in A97 and it AXP works fine on another computer.

Anyone have any idea why my new computer gets an error?  I can copy and paste append the data into a table, but not import - only on the new computer.

I have all the AXP features installed.

Thanks for any insights.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please return
it to the sender, and erase any copies thereof.
Copyright 2003 AmeriNet 1nc.