[AccessD] msgbox appears when open form in design mode

Steven Mandel smandel7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 02:19:17 CDT 2003

Hi All,

 I have a big question to ask. I am working on a database that I have to
modify due to
replacement of a server and changing directories.  There are several forms
that when I open them
either in design mode or runtime mode an error message in a msgbox pops up
telling me that it cant find a certain file located in a certain directory .
( something like the database can't find file
m:/somedirectory/somefile.txt ) That is exactly what I want to change but
the code that does this is not in the form's open or load events ? is it
possible that it is in a macro and if so
how do I fix it ( I rarely if ever use macros ). Any help would be much
appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Steve Mandel