[AccessD] Sorry I went AWOL -- WAS: HELP Very odd problem (to me anyhow)

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jun 26 07:12:20 CDT 2003

I would like to apologize to everyone. I asked for help last week, and
as usual I got it, but since then I have been "missing." There was a
death in my family over the weekend and I have been attending to family
business. I am back at work now, and ready to attack this Access
problem.

I would like to say, Thank you to everyone that responded to my plea
for help. Everything points to the Vbe6.dll problem, although I have no
2002 apps loaded on my PC. I do have A2k and A97, but perhaps I have
another program that uses this dll.

This was my first time using A2k, which is about time, but I am just
regretting it at the moment.

Thanks again everyone!

John W Clark