[AccessD] corrupted database

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jun 2 11:01:51 CDT 2003

It used to be available upon request to MS, but they discontinued that
when SR-3 was released.  But if you're using OXP, what difference do the
O2k security patches make to you?  They won't be installed anyhow unless
you're still using O2k.  If you ARE still using O2k, you've got a
problem.  I might have a download of the patch floating around
somewhere, but I may have ditched it after installing SR-3.

Charlotte Foust