[AccessD] Update Query - Need to Speed It Up

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Jun 3 07:34:06 CDT 2003

Rocky,

Since it doesn't make sense to me to try to change the PPV and
Variance's of all InvoiceDetail records, why don't you have a Where
clause to select only those that need changing?  Presumably some Invoice
record changed, so only its InvoiceDetail records now need updating.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave