AW: [AccessD] Microsoft Data Outline Control

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Tue Jun 3 08:15:59 CDT 2003

Hi Stephen,

the data outline control was a databound control that was able to display
data in a hierachical manner (similar to the treeview control).It was part
of the Office Developer Tools. MS did not include it in later versions of
the developer tools.

You probably will have to replace it by either a treeview control (and do
the databinding using VBA) or by 3rd party controls (Flexgrid?). Or you
could try to get an old version of ODE and extract the neccessary files from
there (which might be a good idea anyway, since you probably want to know,
what was inside the control [SQL code]).

HTH,

Michael